Labels

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Vertical Stabilizer Structure Complete

2 hrs.  - It's been over a month since any work was done on the Sling 4.  We've had a major diversion with the remodeling and tenant finish of my wife's new office fo her medical practice.  That project has made some great progress...so this afternoon while "relaxing" I decided to step out to the garage and complete the vertical stabilizer structure.  I had previously finished the rivnuts and the forward spar and ribs.  Completed reaming out the hole s in the multiple parts of the rear spar.  Made sure I noted the holes not to rivet, and finished riveting the rear spar structure to the ribs.  Also reviewing the plans I noticed missing a doubler plate for the top rib, for the Glide Slope / Localizer / VOR antenna puck.  This is now complete.





No comments:

Post a Comment